4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S12KR1299
You won’t regret upgrading your 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KR1299. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S12KR1299 for just $206.29. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KR1299?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is a reasonably priced yet effective brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, housed within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so putting together pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver a compelling braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
With the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KR1299, you can push your Hyundai Elantra to its limits without stressing about its ability to brake from high speeds. The brake pads and rotors that come with this kit are made from rigid and highly robust materials that deliver greater friction than your stock brake pads and rotors. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. The 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra curb weight stands at a considerable 2969 lbs (1347 kg), so you would do well to upgrade your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to a lot of rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes function. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
With the right set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s appeal. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KR1299?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KR1299 will fit your 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are produced in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are produced in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S12KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP31769C,RK7563
Front or rear: Rear
2009 to 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2015 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.0L
2010 to 2015 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.4L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.