4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S5KR1100
Are you thinking about boosting the performance of your 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L? If so, you cannot afford not to give your car a good brake system upgrade. The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1100 is purposefully designed for this car, and given its $329.07 price tag, it offers excellent value for your money. EBC Brakes is a globally recognized brake products manufacturer with an excellent reputation for quality, so this kit is a worthwhile investment. Here are some of the things we will discuss in this article.
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1100?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will improve your car’s braking performance. These kits come in varying grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are covered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you push down your car’s brake pedal. For the best value, buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, puts together brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Elantra will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1100. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more substantial initial bite and better high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can take up to 75% of the car’s weight. The 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra curb weight stands at a substantial 2969 lbs (1347 kg), so you would do well to boost your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases significantly, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1100?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1100 will fit your 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has purposefully designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is globally recognized as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are manufactured in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S5KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP41392R,GD7562
Front or rear: Rear
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.