4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S5KR1521
You won’t regret upgrading your 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1521. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S5KR1521 for just $274.25. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1521?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can remarkably enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have attached high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs attached to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work hand-in-hand to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S5KR1521 kit feature harder friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much superior heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can take up to 75% of the car’s weight. Your Hyundai Elantra weighs a whopping 2784 lbs (1263 kg) , so it is in your best interests to strengthen its front brakes with this brake kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in recreational driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1521?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1521 will fit your 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has purposefully designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally acknowledged as an authority in the manufacture of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are produced in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S5KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP41875R,GD7628
Front or rear: Rear
2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.