4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S5KR1522
The 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L is a big car, which means it requires a durable brake system. Yes, its factory brake pads and rotors suffice for daily driving. But, the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1522 can deliver stronger stopping power. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are affordable. This kit, for instance, is going for just $224.82. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1522?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will boost your car’s braking performance. These kits come in different grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are layered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the round metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, puts together brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Elantra will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1522. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more substantial initial bite and improved high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Elantra, you will probably want to push its limitations occasionally. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes operate. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such situations because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look outstanding. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1522?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1522 will fit your 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has purposefully designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is globally acknowledged as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes develops this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S5KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP41875R,GD7630
Front or rear: Rear
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
2011 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2013 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.