4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S5KR1455
You won’t regret upgrading your 2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1455. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S5KR1455 for just $321.1. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1455?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will improve your car’s braking performance. These kits come in diverse grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are covered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. For the best value, buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, puts together brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Elantra will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1455. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more significant initial bite and improved high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is conveyed to the front. The 2010 Hyundai Elantra curb weight stands at a substantial 2969 lbs (1347 kg), so you would do well to boost your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such eventualities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
With the appropriate set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s appeal. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1455?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1455 are specifically produced for the 2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally renowned as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S5KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP42031R,GD7562
Front or rear: Rear
2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.