4 Reasons to Upgrade to 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S13KR1111
The driving dynamics of your 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L can substantially improve with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KR1111. This kit will enhance your car’s braking capability, making it feel more manageable at high speeds. It will also deliver additional benefits, some of which are listed below. The best part is that this kit costs just $244.06, which is quite reasonable for such a high-quality disc brake pad and rotor kit. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KR1111?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will boost your car’s braking performance. These kits come in diverse grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are covered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you push down your car’s brake pedal. For the best value, buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, packages brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S13KR1111 kit feature harder friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much greater heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. The 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra weighs over 4600 lbs, so you would do well to boost your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains a weakness for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KR1111?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KR1111 are specifically produced for the 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- The components of this brake kit are manufactured in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S13KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP4528R,RK1017
Front or rear: Rear
1999 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
1997 to 2001 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
1997 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.