Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set DP32147C by EBC Brakes
The 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L handles itself quite well on the road, but it can be even more responsive when equipped with a solid brake pad upgrade like the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP32147C. With this premium brake set, this car will stop faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a solid reputation for manufacturing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $183.15. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP32147C by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Braking control is essential when you are driving at the limit. Wanting brake pad engagement due to overheating or worn-out pads can result in alarming shudders that can badly affect your ability to focus while driving. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP32147C feature premium-grade friction materials with superior heat tolerance and higher wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during aggressive driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' exclusive high friction formula that yields much more brake torque than the friction material on your OE brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP32147C by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Greenstuff 7000 & Redstuff Premium Street range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of hard braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set DP32147C.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Greenstuff 7000 & redstuff premium street
Style: FMSI D1050
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.