Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2007-09 Hyundai Santa Fe Disc Brake Pad Set DP71783 by
This higher-grade brake pad set consists of tougher materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to cope with aggressive driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $141.29. In this article, we will discuss the additional benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP71783 by ?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s OE brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2007-09 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2.7L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is equipped with this brake set, the stopping distance may shrink by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
prioritizes longevity when formulating the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more robust and do a better job of dissipating heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your stock brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP71783 by ?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP71783 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at , using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Greenstuff 7000 & redstuff premium street
Style: FMSI D1202
Relevant part numbers
2013 to 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
2007 to 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 3.3L
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2.7L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.