Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2012 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set DP31899C by EBC Brakes
Are you tired of having to replace the factory brake pads of your 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L so often? Get the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP31899C. This premium brake pad set consists of tougher materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to cope with aggressive driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $77.63. In this article, we will discuss the other benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP31899C by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP31899C match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2012 Hyundai Elantra. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP31899C, you won’t handle heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is fitted with this brake set, the braking distance may shrink by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP31899C by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set DP31899C has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or rear: FRONT
Kit- y or n: N
Product group: Greenstuff 7000 & Redstuff Premium Street
Style: FMSI D1593
2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.