Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set DP33048C by EBC Brakes
The 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L handles itself quite well on the road, but it can be even more responsive when equipped with a solid brake pad upgrade like the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP33048C. With this premium brake set, this car will brake faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a strong reputation for manufacturing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $94.65. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP33048C by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for perfectly.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, overheating can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP33048C, you won’t deal with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is equipped with this brake set, the braking distance may shrink by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP33048C by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Greenstuff 7000 & Redstuff Premium Street range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will withstand repeated spells of intense braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set DP33048C.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Greenstuff 7000 & Redstuff Premium Street
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.