Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2015-17 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set DP31809C by EBC Brakes
You cannot afford to boost the power of your 2015-17 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 1.6L before giving it brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP31809C. Your car’s stock brakes are ideal for unhurried or moderate driving, but they may not be as effective when you are driving at the limit. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2015-17 Hyundai Sonata, ensuring stronger braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver lower brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $113.88. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP31809C by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for just right.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Braking control is crucial when you are driving at the limit. Inadequate brake pad engagement due to overheating or worn-out pads can result in unsettling shudders that can negatively affect your ability to focus while driving. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP31809C feature premium-grade friction materials with superior heat tolerance and higher wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during aggressive driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to evade obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The proprietary friction material of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP31809C does a superior job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP31809C feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP31809C by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Greenstuff 7000 & Redstuff Premium Street range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of intense braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP31809C has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Greenstuff 7000 & redstuff premium street
Style: FMSI D1826
Relevant part numbers
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2015 to 2017 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.0L
2015 to 2017 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 1.6L
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Sonata
2018 to 2019 Hyundai Kona 4Cyl 2.0L
2018 to 2019 Hyundai Kona 4Cyl 1.6L
2015 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2015 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2015 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.0L
2010 to 2015 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.4L
2019 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.