Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2009-10 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set DP31643C by EBC Brakes
You will be amazed at how much a set of highly-rated brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes disc brake pad set DP31643C can change the on-road character of the 2009-10 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L. With this premium brake set, this car will stop faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a solid reputation for manufacturing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $105.12. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP31643C by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP31643C match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2009-10 Hyundai Elantra. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP31643C, you won’t cope with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your factory brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2009-10 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP31643C feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP31643C by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can tolerate extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set DP31643C.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Greenstuff 7000 & Redstuff Premium Street
2004 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2004 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata V6 2.7L
2007 to 2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson V6 2.7L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6 2.7L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.