Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set DP23048 by EBC Brakes
If you have boosted the engine output of your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your stock pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP23048 is an outstanding brake pad upgrade option because it is part of EBC Brakes' Greenstuff Street sport range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also purposefully designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $84.02, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP23048 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your stock brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP23048 feature premium-grade friction materials with higher heat tolerance and more excellent wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during aggressive driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' exclusive high friction formula that facilitates much more brake torque than the friction material on your OE brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP23048 by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Greenstuff Street sport range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of hard braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set DP23048 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Greenstuff Street sport
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.