Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set DP51140NDX by EBC Brakes
You will have more peace of mind when you equip your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L with longer-lasting brake pads. This premium brake pad set consists of more resilient materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to cope with spirited driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $227.78. In this article, we will discuss the other benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP51140NDX by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP51140NDX match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts significantly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your OE brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the shaking of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP51140NDX benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP51140NDX feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP51140NDX by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Bluestuff NDX Fastest Street and Race Pads range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of hard braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP51140NDX has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Caliper Information: Brand - brembo, caliper part number - 20.5187.30, brand pad part number -
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Bluestuff ndx fastest street and race pads
Style: FMSI D592
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.