Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2008-09 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set UD1125 by EBC Brakes
Your 2008-09 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L __makes 247 BHP @ 6000 RPM, so it has serious performance potential. Still, it is not wise to explore that potential fully without giving your car a good performance brake upgrade like the __EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1125. This car’s OE brakes are at their best in moderate, unhurried driving; when you start to explore its performance limits. However, they may fail to respond as dependably. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2008-09 Hyundai Sonata, promising stronger braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver lower brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $64.62. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1125 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the UD1125 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2008-09 Hyundai Sonata. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts greatly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1125 benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2008-09 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1125 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1125 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set UD1125 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Ultimax OEM Plus
2008 to 2009 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
2006 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
2008 to 2011 Hyundai Azera V6 3.3L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.