Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2009-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set UD1396 by EBC Brakes
If you have boosted the engine output of your 2009-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your factory pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1396 is an worthwhile brake pad upgrade option because it is part of EBC Brakes' Ultimax OEM Plus range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also specially designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $64.67, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1396 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for each side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can show way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of good-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your OE brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1396 benefits from higher-grade friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to elude obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The exclusive friction material of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1396 does a better job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when formulating the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dispelling heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your stock brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1396 by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Ultimax OEM Plus range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of intense braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set UD1396.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Ultimax OEM Plus
2012 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2009 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2011 Hyundai Equus V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.