Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set UD1413 by EBC Brakes
If the stock brakes of your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L are overheating while you are driving, it is time for a brake upgrade. Fundametally, it means that your stock brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ front disc brake pad set UD1413 by EBC Brakes__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned purposefully for it. The guys at EBC Brakes took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when developing this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $78.97. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1413 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the UD1413 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts substantially influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1413 benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to elude obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The proprietary friction material of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1413 does a superior job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1413 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1413 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set UD1413 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Ultimax oem plus
Style: FMSI D1413
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.