Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2013-16 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set UD1543 by EBC Brakes
If you have boosted the engine output of your 2013-16 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your OE pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1543 is an excellent brake pad upgrade option because it is part of EBC Brakes' Ultimax OEM Plus range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also specially designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $78.97, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1543 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for just right.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1543, you won’t deal with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your stock brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or trying to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2013-16 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move faster than before.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when developing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dispersing heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your stock brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1543 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set UD1543.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Ultimax oem plus
Style: FMSI D1543
Relevant part numbers
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2013 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
2014 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe 4Cyl 1.8L
2014 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT 4Cyl 2.0L
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT 4Cyl 1.8L
2013 to 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.