Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2016-17 Hyundai Veloster Disc Brake Pad Set UD1827 by EBC Brakes
This superior brake pad set consists of tougher materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to deal with aggressive driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $52.12. In this article, we will discuss the additional benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1827 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the UD1827 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2016-17 Hyundai Veloster. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Braking control is crucial when you are driving at the limit. Wanting brake pad engagement due to overheating or worn-out pads can result in disturbing shudders that can badly affect your ability to focus while driving. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1827 feature premium-grade friction materials with superior heat tolerance and more excellent wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during spirited driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2016-17 Hyundai Veloster requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move faster than before.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when developing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dissipating heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your OE brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1827 by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Ultimax OEM Plus range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of extreme braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set UD1827 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Product Group: Ultimax oem plus
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Style: FMSI D1675
Relevant part numbers
2016 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.