Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set UD1799 by EBC Brakes
You will be amazed at how much a set of highly-rated brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes disc brake pad set UD1799 can change the on-road driving dynamics of the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L. With this premium brake set, this car will stop faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a solid reputation for developing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $62.75. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1799 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for perfectly.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts greatly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your OE brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the vibrating of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1799 benefits from higher-grade friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when developing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more robust and do a better job of dispelling heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your OE brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1799 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can tolerate intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set UD1799 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Ultimax OEM Plus
2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.