Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set UD1912 by EBC Brakes
If your brake pads are not clamping down on your brake rotors as dependably and efficiently as they should because of heat buildup, you should about replacing them with a superior set of brake pads. Essentially, it means that your factory brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ front disc brake pad set UD1912 by EBC Brakes__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned purposefully for it. The guys at EBC Brakes took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when making this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $90.57. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1912 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts significantly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the vibrating of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1912 benefits from higher-grade friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set UD1912 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1912 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set UD1912.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or rear: FRONT
Kit- y or n: N
Product group: Ultimax OEM Plus
Style: FMSI D1912
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.