Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2006-10 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set DP41757R by EBC Brakes
You will be amazed at how much a set of highly-rated brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes disc brake pad set DP41757R can change the on-road character of the 2006-10 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L. With this premium brake set, this car will stop faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a strong reputation for developing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $131.74. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41757R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for each side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Braking control is crucial when you are driving at the limit. Wanting brake pad engagement due to overheating or worn-out pads can result in disturbing shudders that can adversely affect your ability to focus while driving. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41757R feature premium-grade friction materials with greater heat tolerance and higher wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during high-performance driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' proprietary high friction formula that delivers much more brake torque than the friction material on your stock brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when developing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more robust and do a better job of dissipating heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your factory brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41757R by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Yellowstuff Our Flagship range range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will withstand repeated spells of intense braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP41757R has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
2006 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
2008 to 2011 Hyundai Azera V6 3.3L
2006 to 2011 Hyundai Azera V6 3.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.