Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2007-09 Hyundai Santa Fe Disc Brake Pad Set DP41783R by
This premium brake pad set consists of more resilient materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to handle spirited driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $171.65. In this article, we will discuss the other benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41783R by ?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP41783R match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2007-09 Hyundai Santa Fe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2007-09 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2.7L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41783R by ?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP41783R has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at , using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Yellowstuff our flagship range
Style: FMSI D1202
Relevant part numbers
2013 to 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
2007 to 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 3.3L
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2.7L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.