Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set DP41856R by EBC Brakes
This premium brake pad set consists of more robust materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to handle aggressive driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $117.29. In this article, we will discuss the additional benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41856R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP41856R match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, overheating can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41856R, you won’t deal with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your factory brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' exclusive high friction formula that yields much more brake torque than the friction material on your stock brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when developing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more robust and do a better job of dispersing heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your OE brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41856R by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set DP41856R.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Yellowstuff our flagship range
Style: FMSI D1413
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.