Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2012 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set DP41899R by EBC Brakes
If your brake pads are not clamping down on your brake rotors as consistently and efficiently as they should because of heat buildup, you should consider replacing them with a better set of brake pads. Essentially, it means that your OE brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ front disc brake pad set DP41899R by EBC Brakes__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned specially for it. The guys at EBC Brakes took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when manufacturing this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $86.15. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41899R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP41899R match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2012 Hyundai Elantra. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, overheating can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41899R, you won’t handle heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your factory brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' proprietary high friction formula that facilitates much more brake torque than the friction material on your factory brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when developing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dispersing heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your OE brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41899R by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Yellowstuff Our Flagship range range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will withstand repeated spells of hard braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set DP41899R.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or rear: FRONT
Kit- y or n: N
Product group: Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
Style: FMSI D1593
2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.