Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster Disc Brake Pad Set DP42172R by EBC Brakes
You cannot afford to boost the power of your 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L before giving it brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP42172R. This car’s factory brakes are at their best in moderate, unhurried driving; when you start to push its performance limits. However, they may fail to respond as dependably. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster, ensuring more excellent braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver lower brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $115.92. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP42172R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP42172R match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP42172R, you won’t deal with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your factory brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' exclusive high friction formula that facilitates much more brake torque than the friction material on your factory brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP42172R feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP42172R by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set DP42172R has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
2013 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.