Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2015-17 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set DP41809R by EBC Brakes
If the stock brakes of your 2015-17 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 1.6L are overheating while you are driving, it is time for a brake upgrade. Basically, it means that your factory brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ front disc brake pad set DP41809R by EBC Brakes__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned specifically for it. The guys at EBC Brakes took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when developing this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $165.05. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41809R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s OE brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your stock brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41809R feature premium-grade friction materials with superior heat tolerance and superior wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during high-performance driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2015-17 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 1.6L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41809R feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41809R by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set DP41809R has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Yellowstuff our flagship range
Style: FMSI D1826
Relevant part numbers
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2015 to 2017 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.0L
2015 to 2017 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 1.6L
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Sonata
2018 to 2019 Hyundai Kona 4Cyl 2.0L
2018 to 2019 Hyundai Kona 4Cyl 1.6L
2015 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2015 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2015 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.0L
2010 to 2015 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.4L
2019 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.