Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2017-20 Genesis G90 Disc Brake Pad Set DP43076R by EBC Brakes
If you have boosted the engine output of your 2017-20 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your factory pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP43076R is an worthwhile brake pad upgrade option because it is part of EBC Brakes' Yellowstuff Our Flagship range range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also specifically designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $219.81, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP43076R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s OE brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts significantly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP43076R benefits from superior friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' exclusive high friction formula that delivers much more brake torque than the friction material on your stock brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP43076R by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP43076R has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Yellowstuff our flagship range
Style: FMSI D1975
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2017 to 2020 Genesis G90
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.