Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2004-10 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set DP41643R by EBC Brakes
Your 2004-10 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L __makes 164 BHP @ 5800 RPM, so it has serious performance potential. Still, it is not wise to explore that potential fully without giving your car a worthy performance brake upgrade like the __EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41643R. Your car’s stock brakes are ideal for leisurely or moderate driving, but they may not be as functional when you are driving at the limit. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2004-10 Hyundai Sonata, promising stronger braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver lower brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $118.42. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41643R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP41643R match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2004-10 Hyundai Sonata. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41643R, you won’t cope with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' exclusive high friction formula that facilitates much more brake torque than the friction material on your factory brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41643R feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41643R by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can tolerate hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set DP41643R has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
2004 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2004 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata V6 2.7L
2007 to 2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson V6 2.7L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6 2.7L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.