Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2002-06 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set DP41670R by EBC Brakes
The 2002-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L handles itself quite well on the road, but it can be even more engaging when equipped with a solid brake pad upgrade like the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41670R. With this premium brake set, this car will brake faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a solid reputation for manufacturing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $131.74. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41670R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s stock brakes. It features two brake pads for each side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your factory brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes front disc brake pad set DP41670R feature premium-grade friction materials with greater heat tolerance and superior wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during spirited driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2002-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is fitted with this brake set, the braking distance may reduce by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41670R by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Yellowstuff Our Flagship range range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of intense braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the front disc brake pad set DP41670R.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or rear: FRONT
Kit- y or n: N
Product group: Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
Style: FMSI D941
2002 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.