Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set DP21806 by EBC Brakes
You will have more peace of mind when you equip your 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L with longer-lasting brake pads. This superior brake pad set consists of tougher materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to handle spirited driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $94.92. In this article, we will discuss the other benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP21806 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP21806 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can show way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of good-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the shaking of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21806 benefits from higher-grade friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' proprietary high friction formula that delivers much more brake torque than the friction material on your factory brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21806 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP21806 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can tolerate extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the rear disc brake pad set DP21806.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Greenstuff street sport
Style: FMSI D1284
Relevant part numbers
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2019 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Equus V8 5.0L
2011 Hyundai Equus V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.