Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set DP21875 by EBC Brakes
You will have more peace of mind when you equip your 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L with longer-lasting brake pads. This superior brake pad set consists of tougher materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to cope with aggressive driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $67.54. In this article, we will discuss the additional benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP21875 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for perfectly.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, overheating can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21875, you won’t handle heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to avoid obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The premium friction material of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21875 does a superior job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21875 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP21875 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can tolerate extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP21875 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or rear: REAR
Kit- y or n: N
Product group: Greenstuff Street sport
Style: FMSI D1544
2011 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2012 to 2018 Hyundai Accent 4Cyl 1.6L
2017 to 2019 Hyundai Ioniq 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.