Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set DP21881 by EBC Brakes
If you have boosted the engine output of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your factory pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21881 is an excellent brake pad upgrade option because it is part of EBC Brakes' Greenstuff Street sport range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also specially designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $67.54, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP21881 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP21881 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, overheating can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21881, you won’t deal with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to evade obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The proprietary friction material of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21881 does a better job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21881 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP21881 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP21881 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Greenstuff street sport
Style: FMSI D1551
2017 to 2018 genesis g80 v6 3.8l
2017 to 2018 genesis g80 v8 5.0l
2010 to 2016 hyundai genesis sedan v6 3.8l
2012 to 2016 hyundai genesis sedan v8 5.0l
2010 to 2012 hyundai genesis sedan v8 4.6l
Relevant part numbers
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.