Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 1999-08 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set DP21392 by EBC Brakes
If you have boosted the engine output of your 1999-08 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your factory pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21392 is an excellent brake pad upgrade option because it is part of EBC Brakes' Greenstuff Street sport range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also specifically designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $69.9, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP21392 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for perfectly.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21392, you won’t handle heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your stock brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' exclusive high friction formula that facilitates much more brake torque than the friction material on your stock brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP21392 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP21392 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set DP21392 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Greenstuff Street sport
1999 to 2008 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2006 to 2008 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
2002 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata V6 2.7L
1999 to 2001 Hyundai Sonata V6 2.5L
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson V6 2.7L
2008 to 2009 Hyundai Azera V6 3.3L
2006 to 2009 Hyundai Azera V6 3.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.