Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set UD1053 by EBC Brakes
Your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L can deliver much quicker quarter-mile sprints with the right mods, but you will do well to upgrade to a better set of brakes pads like the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1053 before you increase your car’s power. Your car’s OE brakes are ideal for leisurely or moderate driving, but they may not be as efficient when you are driving at the limit. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, ensuring better braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver reduced brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $67.75. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1053 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for perfectly.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1053, you won’t deal with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your factory brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' proprietary high friction formula that yields much more brake torque than the friction material on your OE brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1053 by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Ultimax OEM Plus range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of extreme braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set UD1053 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Ultimax oem plus
Style: FMSI D1053
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.