Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2009-10 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set UD1313 by EBC Brakes
If you have enhanced the engine output of your 2009-10 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your OE pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1313 is an excellent brake pad upgrade option because it is part of EBC Brakes' Ultimax OEM Plus range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also purposefully designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $70.98, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1313 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the UD1313 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2009-10 Hyundai Sonata. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Braking control is crucial when you are driving at the limit. Insufficient brake pad engagement due to overheating or worn-out pads can result in unsettling shudders that can negatively affect your ability to focus while driving. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1313 feature premium-grade friction materials with higher heat tolerance and more excellent wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during high-performance driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2009-10 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move faster than before.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when manufacturing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dispelling heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your stock brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1313 by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Ultimax OEM Plus range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will withstand repeated spells of intense braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set UD1313 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Ultimax OEM Plus
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Azera V6 3.3L
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Azera V6 3.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.