Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set UD1551 by EBC Brakes
Your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L __makes a lot of horsepowers, so it has remarkable performance potential. Still, it is not prudent to explore that potential fully without giving your car a worthy performance brake upgrade like the __EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1551. This car’s stock brakes are at their best in moderate, unhurried driving; when you start to push its performance limits. However, they may fail to respond as reliably. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, ensuring more excellent braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver reduced brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $30.85. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD1551 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for just right.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts significantly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your stock brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1551 benefits from superior friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to elude obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The exclusive friction material of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1551 does a better job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD1551 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD1551 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the rear disc brake pad set UD1551.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Ultimax oem plus
Style: FMSI D1551
2017 to 2018 genesis g80 v6 3.8l
2017 to 2018 genesis g80 v8 5.0l
2010 to 2016 hyundai genesis sedan v6 3.8l
2012 to 2016 hyundai genesis sedan v8 5.0l
2010 to 2012 hyundai genesis sedan v8 4.6l
Relevant part numbers
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.