Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set UD272 by EBC Brakes
You will have more peace of mind when you equip your 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L with longer-lasting brake pads. This higher-grade brake pad set consists of tougher materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to deal with spirited driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $53.71. In this article, we will discuss the additional benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set UD272 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s stock brakes. It features two brake pads for each side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can exhibit way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of good-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your OE brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD272 benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' exclusive high friction formula that delivers much more brake torque than the friction material on your OE brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set UD272 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set UD272 by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set UD272 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or rear: REAR
Kit- y or n: N
Product group: Ultimax OEM Plus
Style: FMSI D323
1999 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
1997 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6 2.7L
1997 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.