Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set DP31806C by EBC Brakes
Your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L can deliver much quicker quarter-mile dashes with the right mods, but you will do well to upgrade to a superior set of brakes pads like the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP31806C before you enhance your car’s power. Your car’s stock brakes are ideal for leisurely or moderate driving, but they may not be as functional when you are driving at the limit. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, guaranteeing better braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver lower brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $90.43. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP31806C by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can show way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of good-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the vibrating of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP31806C benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP31806C feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP31806C by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Redstuff Premium Street range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of extreme braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP31806C has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Redstuff Premium Street
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2019 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Equus V8 5.0L
2011 Hyundai Equus V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.