Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set DP3528C by EBC Brakes
If the stock brakes of your 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L are overheating while you are driving, it is time for a brake upgrade. Fundametally, it means that your OE brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ rear disc brake pad set DP3528C by EBC Brakes__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned specially for it. The guys at EBC Brakes took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when developing this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $78.52. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP3528C by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for perfectly.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your stock brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP3528C feature premium-grade friction materials with higher heat tolerance and higher wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during spirited driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP3528C feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP3528C by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Redstuff Premium Street range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of extreme braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the rear disc brake pad set DP3528C.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or rear: REAR
Kit- y or n: N
Product group: Redstuff Premium Street
Style: FMSI D323
1999 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
1997 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6 2.7L
1997 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.