Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set DP41806R by EBC Brakes
This premium brake pad set consists of more resilient materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to handle aggressive driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $100.64. In this article, we will discuss the additional benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41806R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the DP41806R match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP41806R, you won’t cope with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to evade obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The premium friction material of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP41806R does a better job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP41806R feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41806R by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can tolerate extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the rear disc brake pad set DP41806R.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2013 to 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
2013 to 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 3.3L
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe 4Cyl 2.4L
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 3.5L
2019 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Equus V8 5.0L
2011 Hyundai Equus V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.