Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2009-10 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set DP42031R by EBC Brakes
If your brake pads are not clamping down on your brake rotors as consistently and efficiently as they should because of heat buildup, you should plan on replacing them with a superior set of brake pads. Essentially, it means that your OE brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ rear disc brake pad set DP42031R by EBC Brakes__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned purposefully for it. The guys at EBC Brakes took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when manufacturing this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $108.43. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP42031R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for each side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your OE brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP42031R feature premium-grade friction materials with superior heat tolerance and more excellent wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during aggressive driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of EBC Brakes' proprietary high friction formula that facilitates much more brake torque than the friction material on your factory brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP42031R feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP42031R by EBC Brakes?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DP42031R has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Azera V6 3.3L
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Azera V6 3.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.