Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set DP41881R by EBC Brakes
You cannot afford to boost the power of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L before giving it brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP41881R. This car’s stock brakes are at their best in moderate, unhurried driving; when you start to explore its performance limits. However, they may fail to respond as reliably. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, ensuring more excellent braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver lower brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $111.44. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP41881R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for perfectly.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can show way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of good-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your OE brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP41881R benefits from superior friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is equipped with this brake set, the stopping distance may shrink by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP41881R feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP41881R by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Yellowstuff Our Flagship range range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of extreme braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set DP41881R has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:N
Product Group:Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.