Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2017-20 Genesis G90 Disc Brake Pad Set DP43077R by EBC Brakes
Are you tired of having to replace the stock brake pads of your 2017-20 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L so often? Get the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP43077R. This superior brake pad set consists of tougher materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to handle spirited driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $141.46. In this article, we will discuss the other benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP43077R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by EBC Brakes and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for just right.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Braking control is essential when you are driving at the limit. Inadequate brake pad engagement due to overheating or worn-out pads can result in disturbing shudders that can negatively affect your ability to focus while driving. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP43077R feature premium-grade friction materials with superior heat tolerance and more excellent wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during spirited driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to avoid obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The exclusive friction material of the EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP43077R does a superior job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when formulating the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dissipating heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your factory brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP43077R by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Yellowstuff Our Flagship range range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of intense braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the rear disc brake pad set DP43077R.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: N
Product Group: Yellowstuff our flagship range
Style: FMSI D1976
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2017 to 2020 Genesis G90
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.