Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set DP4528R by EBC Brakes
You will be amazed at how much a set of highly-rated brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes disc brake pad set DP4528R can change the on-road driving dynamics of the 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L. With this premium brake set, this car will brake faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a solid reputation for manufacturing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $91.8. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP4528R by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s factory brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts greatly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your stock brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the shaking of your steering wheel. The EBC Brakes rear disc brake pad set DP4528R benefits from superior friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when manufacturing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dissipating heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your stock brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP4528R by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' Yellowstuff Our Flagship range range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of intense braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- EBC Brakes is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the rear disc brake pad set DP4528R.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
Front or rear: REAR
Kit- y or n: N
Product group: Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
Style: FMSI D323
1999 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
1997 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6 2.7L
1997 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.