7 Reasons to Buy the DD2153 Halo Lights for Your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon
Stand out from the crowd by augmenting the Bulbs of your Hyundai Tiburon with a striking halo design.
Want to make an eye-popping visual upgrade to your car? You only have to fork out $130 for a complete set of performance lighting technology, plus all the benefits that come with it. Not only will you turn heads with your unique style, but you'll boost the output and visibility of your car as well. Read on as we provide all the must-know details in this product description:
- What is a halo light?
- What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
- Why should you purchase the DD2153 by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider when buying?
What are halo lights?
Halo lights are a set of ringed LED to put circularly for installation as accessories or main headlamps on your car's headlight assembly.
They also have self-adjust controls to white, low-power, 50 percent brightness levels. Hence, the signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds) halo bulbs like the DD2153 series are energy-saving LEDs.
Their LEDs reflect blue lights and have a 3-year warranty when purchased from quality manufacturers like Diode Dynamics. As expected, the main purpose is to complement the main car headlights, but they can also function as fancy lights for your Hyundai Tiburon.
What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
Show-stopping looks: If you want an attention-grabbing update to the style of your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon, a halo light is undoubtedly one way to get it done. The SMD light array produces an intense glow that's noticeable during the day or night. With your choice of color and RBG control, you can ensure it upgrades your vehicle's style to your preference.
Increased reliability: Newer halo light models like the DD2153 are fitted with an LED driver that corrects the input voltage and protects the LEDs from current and voltage fluctuations. Older halo lights used resistors on the opposite side of the circuit board. If one resistor blew, the entire light array would go out. The new model also supports a wider voltage range.
Enhanced visibility: The importance of driving conditions comes first, and that's what these white, high-power, 100 percent brightness DD2153 halo lights do for your car. The LEDs lights have blue display and signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds) support that boosts your visibility to others. Rather than scatter around, they shine centrally, helping others see you.
Easy installation: Diode Dynamics has made some improvements to make installing the DD2153 as easy as possible. They removed the resistors on the back of the halo to make it easier to stick to the headlight securely. You can also effortlessly replace your halo light by simply plugging the old one out and plugging in the new one thanks to the external cable. It's a quick DIY installation that shouldn't take more than an hour without any special equipment.
Customization and control: There are a variety of halo light models from Diode Dynamics. You can opt for a fixed color bulb or one with customizable RBG palettes using a remote light controller. By using the LED technology, you will have greater control over the looks of your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon to suit any occasion.
Affordable Upgrade: For such an exciting aesthetic change to your car, the DD2153 is a reasonably cheap upgrade at $130. What makes it even more budget-friendly is that you can install it on your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon by yourself at home with inexpensive equipment.
Energy-saving: Another reason to buy this bright 80mm/100mm circular DD2153 LED halo light is its low energy consumption. The operating voltage of the Diode Dynamics DD2153 bulb is 9-16V, which reflects brightly considering the low power it utilizes. The lighting car bulbs run on white, low-power, 50 percent brightness levels, or white, high-power, 100 percent brightness as the case might be.
Why should you purchase the DD2153 by Diode Dynamics?
- The DD2153 is also battery-friendly and has a low operating condition of 9-16V.
- The 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon Halo Lights DD2153 is manufactured by Diode Dynamics. The company is a pioneer in the automotive lighting industry and has a record for constantly innovating and improving its products.
- Diode Dynamics has been in the business since 2006 and is a proudly American company founded in St. Louis, Missouri. Their headquarters are located at Diode Dynamics, 4200 Shoreline Drive, Earth City, Missouri 63045 USA.
- The DD2153 Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds) halo light enhances the exterior look of your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon.
- Diode Dynamics provides plenty of information and support to its customers. You can reach them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or from their contact page. You can also contact us for any fitment or other advice.
- At $130, their bulbs have an excellent -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F) operating range that prevents overheating.
- The halo light maker, Diode Dynamics, is reliable and has a verified contact number at314-205-3033. They also have an email support option at email@example.com.
- Supplementary information or self-help alternatives are also on their well-detailed official website. There is also an online installation page to assist DIY buyers.
- On top of the standard 3-year warranty, you can also cheaply extend the warranty for your DD2153 so that you can buy with confidence.
Specifications and Features
Red: white high power, 100 percent brightness
Yellow: signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds)
Quantity: two (2)
Operating Voltage: 9-16v
Operating Temperature: -40c to 85c (-40f to 185f)
Driver Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.38 x 0.88 inch
White: white low power, 50 percent brightness
Relevant part numbers
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.