7 Reasons to Upgrade to 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon Halo Lights DD2154
Stand out from the crowd by augmenting the Bulbs of your Hyundai Tiburon with a striking halo design.
With the release of halo lights like the DD2154 bulbs, night travels with your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon is no longer as dangerous as it used to be. All you need is to get halo LEDs from manufacturers like Diode Dynamics and begin to enjoy brighter headlights that run on lesser energy and maintenance costs. Their reflection is straight and has little to zero glare.
Aside from these benefits, the performance lighting technology LED serve the additional function of adding grace to the outer beauty of your motors. halo lights are easy to get at $130 per paired unit.
Keep reading this product guide to discover all you need to know about purchasing the DD2154 halo lights for your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon. We'll consider the following:
- What are halo lights?
- What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
- Why should you purchase the DD2154 by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider before buying?
What is a halo light?
As a cosmetic upgrade, you can change the appearance by adding a ring of light around the existing Bulbs of your car. While primarily for visual effect, high-quality headlight halo kits can also help make your car more noticeable in bright or low-light conditions. A halo kit is a ring-shaped circuit board with LED lights on the exterior surface and a sticky layer on the interior. You can find halo lights in varying colors, and some models are even adjustable using a remote control.
What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
Show-stopping looks: One of the first reasons car owners install a halo light on their car Bulbs is to create a sportier and more track-worthy appearance. The DD2154 is explicitly made for the 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon to fit and highlight the existing bulbs perfectly. You're also not stuck with just one choice of color as there are multiple options, and you can even use the LED technology to change the light colors on the fly.
Increased reliability: Newer halo light models like the DD2154 are fitted with an LED driver that balances the input voltage and protects the LEDs from current and voltage fluctuations. Older halo lights used resistors on the opposite side of the circuit board. If one resistor failed, the entire light array would fail. The new model also supports a wider voltage range.
Bright and Even Light Output: Diode Dynamics has made various improvements to the DD2154 to make it perform better than older halo light aftermarket parts. For one, they added more SMDs (surface-mounted diodes) to the PCB to increase the brightness and consistency. By replacing the resistors, it can brighten the bulbs of your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon while consuming minimal power.
Easy installation: Diode Dynamics has made some improvements to make installing the DD2154 as easy as possible. They removed the resistors on the back of the halo to make it easier to stick to the headlight securely. You can also effortlessly replace your halo light by simply plugging the old one out and plugging in the new one thanks to the external cable. It's a quick DIY installation that shouldn't take more than an hour without any fancy equipment.
Customization and control: There are a variety of halo light models from Diode Dynamics. You can opt for a fixed color bulb or one with customizable RBG palettes using a remote light controller. By using the LED technology, you will have greater flexibility over the looks of your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon to suit any occasion.
Affordable Upgrade: Assuming you have basic tools at home, upgrading your bulbs with the DD2154 can cost as little as the $130 base price. For this, you get four light halos, one for each of your individual bulbs, and a Bluetooth controller. It's one of the most affordable lighting upgrades you can get to have the most noticeable effect on your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon.
Energy-saving: As cosmetics/daytime running halo lights, one might wonder that the DD2154 LED halo lights by Diode Dynamics would subtly drain the battery. But that's not the case! The halo LED halo lights have adjustable operating modes, such as white, high-power, 100 percent brightness, white, low-power, 50 percent brightness bulbs. That also explains why their operating voltage is relatively low at 9-16V.
Why should you purchase the DD2154 by Diode Dynamics?
- The DD2154 halo LEDs operate at 9-16V minimal values that preserve battery level.
- The 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon Halo Lights DD2154 is manufactured by Diode Dynamics. The company is a pioneer in the automotive lighting industry and has a record for constantly innovating and improving its products.
- Diode Dynamics has been in the business since 2006 and is a proudly American company founded in St. Louis, Missouri. Diode Dynamics, 4200 Shoreline Drive, Earth City, Missouri 63045 USA is the registered business address and headquarters of Diode Dynamics.
- The DD2154 by Diode Dynamics is manufactured in the USA at St. Louis, Missouri.
- Diode Dynamics provides plenty of information and support to its customers. You can reach them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or from their contact page. You can also contact us for any fitment or other advice.
- The all-inclusive price of $130 gets you four lights as well as a BC1 Bluetooth controller to change your light colors.
- Diode Dynamics provides plenty of supporting resources. You can access Installation Instructions and other tutorials from the support center.
- On top of the standard 3-year warranty, you can also cheaply extend the warranty for your DD2154 so that you can buy with confidence.
Specifications and Features
Red: White High Power, 100 percent brightness
Yellow: Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds)
Quantity: Two (2)
Operating voltage: 9-16V
Operating temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
Driver dimensions: 2.5 x 1.38 x 0.88 inch
White: White Low Power, 50 Percent Brightness
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.