7 Reasons to Buy the DD2152 Halo Lights for Your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon
Upgrade the stock headlights Bulbs of your Hyundai Tiburon with the eye-catching DD2152.
With the release of halo lights like the DD2152 bulbs, night journeys with your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon is no longer as risky as it used to be. All you need is to buy halo LEDs from licensed vendors like Diode Dynamics and begin to enjoy brighter headlights that utilize lesser energy and maintenance costs. Their reflection is straight and has little to zero glare.
Aside from these reasons, the performance lighting technology LED serve the additional function of adding grace to the exterior beauty of your motors. halo lights are easy to get at $130 per paired unit.
Read on to understand more about the halo lights and why you should purchase the DD2152 for your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon. Below is the article outline:
- What is a halo light?
- What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
- Why should you buy DD2152 by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider before buying?
What are halo lights?
Halo lights, otherwise called halos, are performance lighting technology installed in a circular design around an automobile's headlight assembly to serve aesthetic purposes or as auxiliary lights. They usually reflect at white, high-power, 100 percent brightness levels.
They are also power-saving lights and can function under white, low-power, 50 percent brightness conditions. Like the DD2152 LED units, their double signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds) lighting lights have adjustable luminosity.
They offer a lot more, especially when it comes to providing an elegant touch to your Hyundai Tiburon. When purchased from experienced brands like Diode Dynamics, longevity is assured, and the LED lights come with a 3-year warranty most of the time.
What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
Show-stopping looks: One of the main reasons car owners install a halo light on their car Bulbs is to get a sportier and more track-worthy style. The DD2152 is explicitly made for the 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon to fit and highlight the existing bulbs perfectly. You're also not stuck with just one choice of color as there are multiple options, and you can even use the LED technology to change the light colors on the fly.
Increased reliability: Newer halo light models like the DD2152 are fitted with an LED driver that adjusts the input voltage and protects the LEDs from current and voltage fluctuations. Older halo lights used resistors on the back of the circuit board. If one resistor failed, the entire light array would fail. The new model also supports a wider voltage range.
Bright and Even Light Output: The DD2152 comes with brighter light output than older models without the same temperature-related issues and lower power consumption. It's all thanks to eliminating resistors on the PCB and increasing the number of LEDs on the circuit board. The DD2152 can simultaneously increase the brightness of your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon bulbs and make your car more noticeable.
Easy installation: Diode Dynamics has made some improvements to make installing the DD2152 as easy as possible. They removed the resistors on the back of the halo to make it easier to stick to the headlight securely. You can also effortlessly replace your halo light by simply plugging the old one out and plugging in the new one thanks to the external cable. It's a quick DIY installation that shouldn't take more than an hour without any special equipment.
Customization and control: The DD2152 model halo light comes with Diode Dynamics' LED technology. The RBG color output of the 5050 tri-node LED array can easily be adjusted on-demand using either Bluetooth or a specialized remote controller. Since not all colors are road legal, you can use allowed colors when driving on the streets but let your creativity go on track days or in private.
Affordable Upgrade: For such a cool aesthetic upgrade to your car, the DD2152 is a reasonably cheap upgrade at $130. You also don't need to visit a mechanic, or even own any sophisticated equipment, or have a ton of experience to DIY upgrade your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon.
Energy-saving: As cosmetics/daytime running halo lights, one might wonder that the DD2152 LED halo lights by Diode Dynamics would subtly drain the battery. But that's not the case! The halo LED halo lights have adjustable operating modes, such as white, high-power, 100 percent brightness, white, low-power, 50 percent brightness bulbs. That also covers why their operating voltage is relatively low at 9-16V.
Why should you purchase the DD2152 by Diode Dynamics?
- The DD2152 halo LEDs operate at 9-16V minimal values that preserve battery level.
- The 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon Halo Lights DD2152 is manufactured by Diode Dynamics. The company is a pioneer in the automotive lighting industry and has a record for constantly innovating and improving its products.
- Diode Dynamics has been in the business since 2006 and is a proudly American company founded in St. Louis, Missouri. Diode Dynamics, 4200 Shoreline Drive, Earth City, Missouri 63045 USA is the registered business address and headquarters of Diode Dynamics.
- The DD2152 Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds) halo light customizes the appearance of your 2003-08 Hyundai Tiburon.
- Diode Dynamics provides plenty of information and support to its customers. You can reach them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or from their contact page. You can also contact us for any fitment or other advice.
- With the warranty, the $130 LED halo lights do not overheat or exceed the -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F) functional temperature range.
- The halo light maker, Diode Dynamics, is authentic and has a verified contact number at314-205-3033. They also have an email assistance option at email@example.com.
- Supplementary information or self-help alternatives are also on their well-detailed official website. There is also an online installation page to assist DIY buyers.
- On top of the standard 3-year warranty, you can also cheaply extend the warranty for your DD2152 so that you can buy with confidence.
Specifications and Features
Red: White High Power, 100 percent brightness
Yellow: Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds)
Quantity: Two (2)
Operating voltage: 9-16V
Operating temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
Driver dimensions: 2.5 x 1.38 x 0.88 inch
White: White Low Power, 50 Percent Brightness
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.