7 Reasons to Upgrade to 2018 Hyundai Elantra Halo Lights DD2026
Stand out from the crowd by augmenting the lights of your Hyundai Elantra with a striking halo design.
Want to make an eye-popping visual upgrade to your car? You only have to fork out $105 for a complete set of performance lighting technology, plus all the benefits that come with it. Not only will you turn heads with your unique style, but you'll boost the output and visibility of your car as well. Read on as we provide all the must-know details in this product description:
- What is a halo light?
- What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
- Why should you purchase the DD2026 by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider when buying?
What is a halo light?
Halo lights, or simply halos, are performance lighting technology installed in a circular pattern around an automobile's headlight assembly to serve aesthetic purposes or as auxiliary lights. They usually operate at white, high-power, 100 percent brightness levels.
They are also power-saving lights and can function under white, low-power, 50 percent brightness conditions. Like the DD2026 LED lamps, their double signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds) lighting lights have adjustable luminosity.
Furthermore, their bulbs display amber lights that beautify the Lighting of your Hyundai Elantra. When gotten from experienced brands like Diode Dynamics, longevity is assured, and the LED lights come with a warranty most of the time.
What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
Better vehicle appearance: The ring pattern of the DD2026 LED is an exciting sight to behold at night. As a two (2)-packaged set of halo headlights, the 90mm amber bulbs give your Hyundai Elantra a more impressive look. Even during the daytime, their white, low-power, 50 percent brightness bulbs remain catchy and greatly enhances the vehicle's outer view. Their application also involves use in turning indicators.
Enhanced visibility: By enhanced visibility, we refer to how the DD2026 halo lights increase your Hyundai Elantra's visibility to other motorists. Their amber-colored LED signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds) ring lights let other drivers notice you. Also, their white, high-power, 100 percent brightness helps concentrate the car headlights to help with a clearer vision when moving at top speeds.
Easy installation: The DD2026 is an essential aftermarket upgrade that a home mechanic with simple tools can complete. The most challenging part of the installation is to remove the lights of your 2018 Hyundai Elantra so that you can glue the light to the actual headlight. Diode Dynamics has made installing their halo light a breeze by removing the resistors on the back and adding an adhesive layer.
Customization and control: The DD2026 model halo light comes with Diode Dynamics' LED technology. Using a remote controller, you can fully control the 5050 tri-node LEDs of the light by changing it to any color imaginable. Since not all colors are road legal, you can use allowed colors when driving on the streets but let your creativity go on track days or in private.
Affordable Upgrade: Assuming you have basic tools at home, upgrading your lights with the DD2026 can cost as little as the $105 base price. For this, you get four light halos, one for each of your individual lights, and a Bluetooth controller. It's one of the most affordable lighting alterations you can get to have the most noticeable effect on your 2018 Hyundai Elantra.
Energy-saving: Another reason to obtain this bright 90mm circular DD2026 LED halo light is its low energy consumption. The operating voltage of the Diode Dynamics DD2026 bulb is 9-16V, which reflects brightly considering the low power it utilizes. The lighting car bulbs operate on white, low-power, 50 percent brightness levels, or white, high-power, 100 percent brightness as the case might be.
Why should you purchase the DD2026 by Diode Dynamics?
- The DD2026 halo LEDs operate at 9-16V minimal values that preserve battery level.
- The 2018 Hyundai Elantra Halo Lights DD2026 is manufactured by Diode Dynamics. The company is a pioneer in the automotive lighting industry and has a record for constantly innovating and improving its products.
- Diode Dynamics has been in the business since 2006 and is a proudly American company founded in St. Louis, Missouri. Their headquarters are located at Diode Dynamics, 4200 Shoreline Drive, Earth City, Missouri 63045 USA.
- The DD2026 LEDs give off brighter and more fancy lights that make your automobile standout.
- Diode Dynamics provides plenty of information and support to its customers. You can reach them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or from their contact page. You can also contact us for any fitment or other advice.
- You get all of the benefits mentioned above for only $105.
- Diode Dynamics, the manufacturing group, has fantastic customer support tools like a responsive contact-us phone dial at 314-205-3033. An alternative means to reach out to them is by email at email@example.com.
- Supplementary information or self-help alternatives are also on their well-detailed official website. There is also an online installation page to assist DIY buyers.
- The DD2026 is covered by Diode Dynamics' warranty.
Specifications and Features
Red: White High Power, 100 percent brightness
Yellow: Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds)
Quantity: Two (2)
Operating voltage: 9-16V
Operating temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
Driver dimensions: 2.5 x 1.38 x 0.88 inch
White: White Low Power, 50 Percent Brightness
2018 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.