7 Reasons to Buy the DD2074S Halo Lights for Your 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Upgrade the stock headlights of your Hyundai Elantra with the eye-catching DD2074S.
Imagine enjoying about 70% savings on energy consumed and 90% maintenance cost reductions for your car headlights? Have you ever thought of ordering for car headlights that are aesthetically so pleasing, low on energy utilization while providing bright rays that do not scatter around? That's what the halo lights offer. Little wonder they are the preferred version of modern headlights. Compared to the old car lights, the DD2074S halo lights provide brighter illumination for your 2018 Hyundai Elantra with less glare. You will enjoy purchasing the standard ones like DD2074S because of their fascinating colors that aid your 2018 Hyundai Elantra driving vision.
Besides, they are not expensive, and one (1) of the Diode Dynamics DD2074S halo lights are sold for $52.50. Moreover, purchasing the lights is affordable at $52.50 per singled quantity of the DD2074S by Diode Dynamics. The performance lighting technology LED lamps also change the appearance of your vehicle for car enthusiasts. They are worth every penny as the performance lighting technology car parts also help tune your car.
Read on to know more about the halo lights and why you should purchase the DD2074S for your 2018 Hyundai Elantra. Below is the article outline:
- What are halo lights?
- What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
- Why should you purchase the DD2074S by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider when buying?
What are halo lights?
A halo light adds a halo-like effect to your vehicle. It consists of a circular PCB (printed circuit board) with performance lighting technology fixed to the outward-facing surface, producing the effect when switched on. The performance lighting technology can come in different colors and even be RBG-controlled to change the colors on demand. Halos are fixed directly to the headlight bounding surface inside the headlight cover.
What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
Better vehicle appearance: What many people are familiar with is how the DD2074S performance lighting technology LEDs help for a clearer front view. However, they serve other uses, such as levelling up the lighting appearance of your car. The white LED halo lights are attractive and give your car lighting a more expensive look. An application is their fashionable white, low-power, 50 percent brightness bulb. A practical illustration will be how their white, low-power, 50 percent brightness halo lights make vehicles more appealing.
Increased reliability: Newer halo light models like the DD2074S are fitted with an LED driver that adjusts the input voltage and protects the LEDs from current and voltage fluctuations. Older halo lights used resistors on the opposite side of the circuit board. If one resistor blew, the entire light array would go out. The new model also supports a wider voltage range.
Bright and Even Light Output: Diode Dynamics has made various improvements to the DD2074S to make it perform better than older halo light aftermarket parts. For one, they added more SMDs (surface-mounted diodes) to the PCB to increase the brightness and consistency. By replacing the resistors, it can brighten the lights of your 2018 Hyundai Elantra while consuming minimal power.
Easy installation: Diode Dynamics has made some improvements to make installing the DD2074S as easy as possible. They removed the resistors on the back of the halo to make it easier to stick to the headlight securely. You can also effortlessly replace your halo light by simply plugging the old one out and plugging in the new one thanks to the external cable. It's a quick DIY installation that shouldn't take more than an hour without any fancy equipment.
Customization and control: There are a variety of halo light models from Diode Dynamics. You can opt for a fixed color bulb or one with customizable RBG palettes using a remote light controller. By using the LED technology, you will have greater control over the looks of your 2018 Hyundai Elantra to suit any occasion.
Affordable Upgrade: For such a noticeable aesthetic upgrade to your car, the DD2074S is a reasonably cheap upgrade at $52.50. What makes it even more budget-friendly is that you can install it on your 2018 Hyundai Elantra by yourself at home with inexpensive equipment.
Energy-saving: As cosmetics/daytime running halo lights, one might wonder that the DD2074S LED halo lights by Diode Dynamics would gradually drain the battery. But that's not the case! The halo LED halo lights have different operating modes, such as white, high-power, 100 percent brightness, white, low-power, 50 percent brightness bulbs. That also explains why their operating voltage is relatively low at 9-16V.
Why should you purchase the DD2074S by Diode Dynamics?
- The DD2074S halo LEDs operate at 9-16V minimal values that preserve battery level.
- The 2018 Hyundai Elantra Halo Lights DD2074S is manufactured by Diode Dynamics. The company is a pioneer in the automotive lighting industry and has a record for constantly innovating and improving its products.
- Diode Dynamics has been in the business since 2006 and is a proudly American company founded in St. Louis, Missouri. Diode Dynamics, 4200 Shoreline Drive, Earth City, Missouri 63045 USA is the registered business address and headquarters of Diode Dynamics.
- The DD2074S LEDs give off brighter and more fancy lights that make your automobile appealing.
- Diode Dynamics provides plenty of information and support to its customers. You can reach them via email at email@example.com or from their contact page. You can also contact us for any fitment or other advice.
- You get all of the benefits mentioned above for only $52.50.
- The halo light maker, Diode Dynamics, is authentic and has a verified contact number at314-205-3033. They also have an email help option at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information on their products is made available on their official page. There is also an online installation page to assist DIY buyers.
- On top of the standard warranty, you can also cheaply extend the warranty for your DD2074S so that you can buy with confidence.
Specifications and Features
Red: White High Power, 100 percent brightness
Yellow: Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds)
Quantity: One (1)
Operating voltage: 9-16V
Operating temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
Driver dimensions: 2.5 x 1.38 x 0.88 inch
White: White Low Power, 50 Percent Brightness
2018 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.